Creating Beautiful Branch Art
In The Lorax, we see what happens in a world without trees. Don’t take trees for granted! Celebrate all the beauty and benefits trees add to our lives. Collect fallen branches or twigs in your yard, on the street, or in the nearest park and then decorate your home with their elegant and interesting lines.
- Arrange bouquets of twigs in empty bottles, jars or vases.
- Position small branches over the tops of framed pictures and mirrors.
- Place a branch in a container and trim it with pledges to the planet written by each family member onto Truffula tuft–shaped notes.
- Decorate a branch with other found objects—shells, stones, pods, seeds, or feathers.
- Adorn stems with crepe-paper buds and blossoms and place in a vase as a centerpiece.