Can’t get enough of the July 4th festivities? Join us and create your own fireworks in a jar! The steps are as easy as Thing One, Thing Two, Three!
Tag us in a story/post of your fireworks in a jar with the hashtag #drseuss #fireworksinajar for a chance to be featured in our story!
Materials You Need:
- A clear cup or jar
- Oil – any kind will work!
- Food Coloring – try red and blue for festive fireworks
- Fill your cup 3/4 of the way with some H20. That’s the chemical formula for water in case you didn’t know!
- Now grab the oil and fill up the rest. Be careful not to make a mess.
- Add 3-4 drops of food coloring to the mix, and bombs away!
- Sit back with a snack and enjoy the show