These delicious kiwi frogs are fun to make and to snack on!
What you’ll need:
- firm, ripe kiwis (1 per person)
- lime or lime juice
- Peel the kiwis. Slice each into three slices.
- Wash and destem a large strawberry. Slice thinly. You need one slice per frog.
- You’ll need half a thin slice of banana for each frog. Cut each slice into quarters.
- Wash two blueberries per frog.
- Place an end slice of one kiwi on a plate with the smaller end up. Place another (middle) slice of kiwi on top of it.
- Top the second kiwi slice with a strawberry slice. Place it so this strawberry slice “tongue” hangs over the edge of the kiwi.
- Place an end piece of kiwi (with the smaller end down) on top of the strawberry slice. On top of the kiwi, add the frog’s eyes by placing the blueberries in front of banana pieces.
Kiwis are nice and sticky, so all the fruits should stay in place!
Squeeze a little lime juice over each frog and hop up to the table to enjoy.