And all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks, with the one word . . . “UNLESS.”
Create a special reminder to care for the earth every day. Get your family outside to collect rocks and stones and then try one or more of these ideas:
- Organize and display colorful, small rocks in bowls or jars.
- Create a unique table runner with smooth, flat river stones flowing across your table.
- Exhibit interesting stones by lining them up or stacking them on a windowsill or mantel.
- Make a rock and candle garden with tea lights, a tray, and an assortment of rocks and stones.
- Turn larger, smooth stones into a pair of bookends.