Tidy up all those masterpieces on the fridge with a fabulous frame to feature kids’ art!
What you’ll need:
- shoebox lid or other sturdy box lid
- paints and paintbrushes
- strong glue
- at least 8 strong, circular magnets
- Have your child paint the back, sides, and inside of the box lid. Let it dry completely.
- Once dry, have your child glue 4 magnets to the back of the lid, one in each corner. Let the glue dry completely.
- Hang the frame on the refrigerator. Let your child choose what art goes inside, and secure it with the other magnets. Have your child serve as curator for the frame and regularly change the artwork on display.
Have your child create the frame and glue a work of art inside to send to a family member to brighten their kitchen!